Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Got that Covered

Hashem takes pity upon me, since I am crazed with pre-Pesach preparations, this month’s additions to my daily practices are already covered.

Step 13: Study from the books of Rabbi Nachman everyday. Already doing this one.

Step 14: Say Tehilim, say at least ten Psalms everyday. Again, already doing this, I recite the Tikkun HaKlali every morning after davening.

Since I don’t have to add anything new this month, with Hashem’s help, I can use the opportunity to fine tune those practices that I have already taken up.

3 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger yitz said...

where are you getting these steps from ??

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger der ewige Jude said...

They are from "A Day in the Life of a Breslover Chassid" by R. Yitzchok Breiter. It lists 27 practices that a Breslover should be doing everyday.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can read it online at Azamra.org
http://www.azamra.org/Essential/dayinlife.htm

Beryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home